RE: [transquery-discuss] Interoperability and xsl:param (was Re: Ananalogy)

From: Bryan Rasmussen (bry@itnisk.com)
Date: Wed Dec 12 2001 - 10:43:35 CET

Well I was just thinking about that with document(), dependant on processor,
if you're trying to return a document that doesn't exist, or isn't
accessible, you can get either a recoverable error or a complete failure,
obviously there will be cases where x:input doesn't return a document, do
you in those cases get a nodeset returned with error info? It would be
interesting if error messages were standardised across Transquery
implementations.