[transquery-discuss] time to consider an OASIS TC

From: Karl F. Best (karl.best@oasis-open.org)
Date: Fri Jan 25 2002 - 20:13:40 CET

Transquery subscribers:

As I hope you recall, the purpose of a discussion list at OASIS is to
discuss the formation of an OASIS technical committee. 90 days is
alloted for the task of deciding if there is sufficient interest to form
a TC, then to write a charter and select a chair, etc. This discussion
list is now two months old, so you have one more month to finish these
tasks.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions about this.

</karl>
Karl F. Best
OASIS - Director, Technical Operations
978.667.5115 x206