[transquery-discuss] Schematron

From: Evan Lenz (elenz@xyzfind.com)
Date: Sun Jan 20 2002 - 08:43:16 CET

On xml-dev, Francis Norton recently wrote:
> Yes, we use Schematron for heavy-duty validation of linked data
> items in a forms rendering engine. Since the data is grouped into
> different files we re-group it together first into a single root,
> if I was doing it now I might look at TransQuery as a means of
> passing in a whole set of documents.

Francis and others who have experience with Schematron (Leigh, etc.): it
would be great to hear the details of how you think TransQuery input (as
described in the current spec) could be used in the context of Schematron.
This would be a great help to those of us who haven't used Schematron (but
understand the basic idea). An example or two would be great.

Thanks!
Evan