RE: error (was RE: [transquery-discuss] Interoperability and xsl:param (was Re:Ananalogy) )

From: Evan Lenz (elenz@xyzfind.com)
Date: Wed Dec 19 2001 - 09:14:38 CET

Bryan Rasmussen wrote:
> By the way there hasn't been much posting in the
> last little bit, what gives, do you people take
> christmas vacations or what?

As a matter of fact, yes! But I hope to check email every couple days or so.
After the new year arrives, I think we can start nailing down a charter and
deliverable for a TransQuery TC. If anyone would like to make specific
proposals in those regards, please feel welcome to do so. I won't be able to
put the time into this until next month.

Season's greetings,
Evan