[transquery-discuss] anything other on the namespace than input?

From: Bryan Rasmussen (bry@itnisk.com)
Date: Thu Dec 06 2001 - 09:58:04 CET

I don't want to start a features creep here, but are there any other methods
for how xsl-t would interact with a database expected to be put on the
transquery namespace. Currently have tq:input.
I was wondering because when you execute a query you're returning a new
document, lot's of things can be done with this document other than just
saving it somewhere; on of the things I'd expect would be a chained
transformation, where the document that you output is itself processed via
further stylesheets. I'm sure we all do this stuff now in batch processes,
couldn't there be something like a tq:temp to hold a temporary
representation of the document for further processing/querying?